Sunday, February 12, 2006

Couldn't Resist

So, I was out at lunch yesterday with my friend Jen and we had a little time, so we went into PetSmart. Well...the rest of this story should be obvious...



So, she needs a name, cause I am about to make good on my promise to have cats named "hellfire" and "damnation"...she would be hellfire...which may actually be a fine name for her...



Also, she's a snuggler...I LOVE IT!!! And quite playful (although the shelter woman told me she'd probably hide for the first week or so...yeah, unlikely)



She has made herself quite at home on top of chairs, on tables, she even watched Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy with me...seriously, there was an explosion on TV, she ran to it an was staring at it until the commercials.

So, enough for now, I'm sure there will be several cute pictures to follow.

-- Kelly ( :

No comments: