Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Day Before The Crazy

Well, it is almost that time of year again. I don't know how it will be with Sprint, but I know (and Marvin can relate to this - primarily because I stole the thought from him) for the past couple of years I haven't really seen my family between Thanksgiving and Christmas (this has nothing to do with location - for the past 27 years I have been living close to my family) no, this is because I work in retail and for the past two holiday seasons, I worked in a mall...you know...ridiculous people throwing things, yelling at people, fighting over the very last whatever is hot for the year...we've all been some part of it. Well, this year may be different. I don't work in a mall, but I still work in retail. I am kind of interested to see what I come up against on Friday morning at 7:30 as I help hand out flyers in the parking lot where my store is (we happen to share a parking lot with Toys'R'Us...scary, I know)and then open the store nice and early...we are already the busiest store in Arizona...what will Black Friday bring? Who knows? For now, I will enjoy my Turkey Day and I hope you do too!

Check Out Blinkyou.com for hundreds of custom blinkies

And a PS to everyone in Michigan...I was watching the news tonight here in AZ, where the temp was about 65 at 10pm and I have one thing to say to you all...hahahahahahahahahaha...enjoy the snow...I know I won't!!!

-- Kelly ( :

No comments: