Thursday, September 29, 2005

Am I Jinxed?

Okay, so, I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with me, I'm jinxed or otherwise bad luck...let me tell you why...

When I transferred to Arizona with the Discovery Channel Store I transferred into a store that was in trouble. It was a mess and, unbeknownst to me, the store manager was not performing up to standards. Well, long story short three weeks later he was fired...

Now, I am settling into my new job and things are going better than I expected they would...and then, yesterday, I walked into my store and the store manager was leaving. He "resigned" - effectively immediately...I don't know the whole situation, except that it was a complete surprise to everyone on staff...with the exception of the DM seeing as we had a new store mananger less than two hours later.

Now, the NEW new store manager is settling in, making changes, getting things done...apparently he was the store manager of my store a few years ago and now he's back, so we'll see...

-- Kelly ( :

No comments: