Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Search Is Never Over...

No, I'm not going to talk about Katrina...I can't watch the coverage, it depresses me...I know that might be selfish, but I have enough going on; plus, my mom was telling me that after watching several hours of Katrina coverage she was trying to figure out how she could adopt a baby that she saw needed a new family...

So, my search that I thought would be over is my employment search. When I moved to Arizona I thought I would love my old job in my new location - I was wrong. Then I found a new job, hoping I would love it...yet, here I am still searching for a different job. I had day one of training today...it wasn't horrible, but there were several things that I was "misinformed" about regarding my job and that doesn't really settle well with me - so the search continues, although I think it will be outside of the retail realm.

-- Kelly ( :

No comments: