Friday, September 23, 2005

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Ah...finally, after nine days of horrific training (it actually wasn't that bad...just fairly boring) I have been set free and into the "real world" of cellular retail. It is Friday and I finally got my schedule for next week...which starts on Sunday...

I think I may actually enjoy my job...everyone that I have talked to in the past few days tells me that I sound sooooo much better from when I was at Disovery, which HAS to be a good thing...plus, the commissions seem to be easy to get and VERY lucrative...so we'll see.

Other than that...I am frantically studying for the LSAT - which is in one week. My brain is about ready to explode, but hopefully it will all be worth it next fall.

So, back to the studying...

-- Kelly ( :

No comments: